Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

falling behind

oh goodness..I have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. there goes my goal. oh well. I'll blog when I have something to say and when I can. I can't expect myself to be all pro blogger...yet. for now, I'll shoot for once a week.

the past week has consisted of four of my favorite things.
crafting, LOFT sales, time with friends, and zumba. LOTS of zumba.

I will be leaving for the beach in 2 DAYS! I cannot wait to be there. typically, I'm not much of a beach person. I'm more of a pool/sit in the condo kind of person. but for some reason, I am really excited for this trip. maybe it's because it's my last family vacay before I go to college. maybe it's because I'm ready to get out of Hoover for a bit. I don't know what it is. but yay for the beach!

out of nowhere I am so ready for college..what? remember that little newly graduated girl a few posts back? the one who was scared to go to college? yep. same girl. it's so weird! I guess the Lord is just preparing my heart and mind for a new season. and I cannot wait to experience it. my mom and I started getting stuff together for the dorm last night.


it's such a weird feeling. I don't even know what to leave here and what to bring to Auburn. but I have a whole month to figure that out.

I don't really have anything else to say..and it's almost time for zumba!
yay for fun ways to burn calories!

OH! question : does anyone know an easy/free/not super time consuming way to transfer my iTunes from my PC to my Mac? help please.

OH HEY! check out this video.
Justin Beiber is just my favorite person. and Relient K is probably my favorite band.
and now..two of my favorite things have been combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment