Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

insert brilliant blog title here - blogger's block

I will be drinking more diet coke than ever this summer. why? this is why.


the kangaroo gas stations have these awesome cups for $7 and then you get free refills for the rest of the summer. we got one yesterday afternoon..we've been 6 times..I can't decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing..but diet coke just tastes so much better when it's free and from a "kanga" (what the cups have come to be known as among my friends and family) LOVE THIS.

anywho..I have spent the last 4 days with my girls, katelyn and caroline (and reagz for 3). like I said yesterday, I don't think I've ever laughed this much. so thankful for them. when we went our seperate ways today, it was kinda sad. I cannot imagine what it's going to be like 2 months and 3 days from now when we're going to be seperated for more than a night. don't like that at all..

my bloggin' brain is kinda down today..so I apologize for that. we may have to change this goal to at least 3 times a week..I don't think that would be a problem for anyone, huh? hope not :)

please continue to be in prayer for our choir..we have our second-to-last rehearsal tomorrow! I turned my ankle during the first song at the last one! oops! let's pray for now more injuries and for focused and prepared hearts! join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment