Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

good morning!

I'm trying to figure out why my friends and I keep planning to do stuff at 9 AM...wednesday we went to breakfast at 9, yesterday we worked out at 9, today we met at panera at 9, tomorrow we're going to ZUMBA at 9 (but I am SO excited!)

waking up early always pays off though..after another yummy breakfast at panera, we headed to the thrift store to look for thrift store prom dresses (a chi alpha choir tour tradition) and couldn't find anything tacky enough for the occasion. the search continues!

we ran around the church a little bit and went to watch the last day of my dad's basketball camp. little kindergarteners in a free throw contest = the joy of my life. they so PRECIOUS and excited when they win!

watched some funny SNL videos..they're my favorites.
christmas surprise
football taping

and concluded the first half of our day with the best lunch ever.
spliting a pan of sister schubert's sausage rolls 4 ways may need to happen more often because those things are from HEAVEN. favorite food of all time.

we're coming back together shortly to watch the justin beiber movie and then finishing off our day with a dollar movie.

my days are full. my heart is beyond full. I love these precious girls! what will I do without them in Auburn? I think I'm going to take them with me..I have never laughed as much as I have the past week. so thankful for these best days ever.

do something fun with your friends today. be active, watch funny videos, eat a pan of sister schubert's , whatever suits your fancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment