Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

short and sweet

hello friends! it seems that I've fallen off the face of the blog world.
it's been a busy week of choir practices, birthday celebrations, wrangling children, and being with friends.

I'm afraid that this post is going to be short and uninteresting.
you see, I am leaving for Washington, D.C. in about 8 hours. have I packed? no. am I going to sleep? probably not. am I still playing on my new MacBook when I should be packing and/or sleeping? yes.

yes. after three years of using Yearbook Macs and dreaming and longing to have my very own Mac, I finally got one! it's about time Donnie came around :) when we left the store all he said was "yeah..well..happy graduation and birthday..and probably Christmas too." Thanks, Dad.

I will most likely not be blogging for a week..unless I want to blog from my iPhone..no thanks. that wouldn't be good for anyone.

so, when I return next Saturday, I will blog about birthday festivities and, of course, what the Lord did through our choir in D.C.!  I cannot wait to share!

please pray for us as we travel and serve.

"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring the good news!"
Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment