Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

faithful faithful faithful!

that's our God, y'all! FAITHFUL.
His faithfulness is so evident right now. He is near in the valleys of life. He doesn't stop loving when we freak out about whatever He's doing (like I did last week).

this still seems so unreal to me, but I HAVE ROOMMATES! 
I HAVE A ROOM IN AN APARTMENT. 
A ROOM THAT I GET TO DESIGN AND DECORATE. 
I HAVE A FAITHFUL GOD WHO LETS US WAIT ON HIS WILL TO BE DONE SO THAT WE MAY KNOW THE JOY OF FULLY TRUSTING IN HIM!

didn't that just need to be in all caps?! I think so...

anyways. YES :) I have roommates. Emily and Megan. 
it's kind of a funny story. Emily is one of the dear friends I made during my time in zeta. she is who I would have lived with on the hall if I had stayed in zeta. and it worked out that we're living together next year! she is a precious friend and I could not be more excited to live with her. I just met Megan the other day but she's awesome, too! I just can't wait to live with these girls and get to know them better. 

so glad I get to share that wonderful news with y'all. I so appreciate the prayers lifting my situation up and the encouraging comments and text messages I received last week! I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and older women who love me and show me what it means to love one another.

"He who calls you is FAITHFUL! He will SURELY do it!"
1 Thessalonians 5:24 

I hope that the Lord's work in my life and the way He has perfectly ordained everything that has happened this year will encourage those who may not know exactly what He's doing to trust in Him and not give up on His perfect will. His are better than ours, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment