Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a new best friend and some old ones, too

meet my new best friend



isn't it beautiful?!
one of the yearbook cameras has been on loan to me for the past two years. since I can't take it to Aubs with me, I figured it was time to invest in my own. PTL for graduation money and target giftcards!
I attempted to make a cute camera strap without using a sewing machine..needless to say, it was super janky. so until I find one I can't live without on Etsy (aka - one that won't use the rest of my graduation money), the Nikon one will have to do.

after slaving away working  on headbands (BTW-I am now in business! they are $4.50 for one flower or $7.50 for two flowers) and a janky camera strap for the majority of the day, my favorite girls came over for movie night. yay for nights with sweet friends, junk food, and good movies. I'm actually taking a break from all the excitement to blog :)

I "cooked" :)
last time my friends and I tried to cook, it was cookie dough cupcakes found on pinterest..yeah. they were NASTY. we did something wrong. so this time, I took the easy route.

they also happen to be Jane's favorite food

we took cute pictures


and compared chaco tans..jane's winning


watched some of the best movies ever. I forgot how stinking great Stick It is..way too much rock for one hand!

so thankful for time with precious best friends to laugh and share our hearts and what not.
love these girls :) cherishing this time before we all go our seperate ways..whether thats going to bama or staying home for a year or two more of high school..or living feet away from each other in KELLER. (we found out were suite mates today..there will be so much love in those rooms and the shared bathroom)


hope you're having a wonderful week so far..tell your friends how much you love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment