Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

bloggin day one..not so successful.

I almost missed my first day of blogging everyday..pitiful..
it's probably because nothing worth blogging about happened.
I switched from an iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4..but that's about it. big thanks to mom for cracking my screen and getting me a new one that doesn't die randomly or have vibrating seizures.

the best part was giving my brother my old iPhone (we got the screen repaired of course)
he was so surprised and excited..I took his hopeless little phone and changed the sim cards..it took FOREVER to get his other phone--sidenote: what is it with 12-year-olds and not giving up their phones? what are they hiding?--anyways..I took ran into another room and locked the door..and when I gave it back to him, he didn't even notice. he was like "THANK YOU..wait what? this is your phone? SERIOUSLY!?!"
I want to give him an iPhone every day to see that face. I wish I would have taken a picture of him.

anyways. sorry this post sucks.
I'm going to go make some headbands..like so.


want one? let me know :) I'll just be crafting away.



No comments:

Post a Comment