Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

FIST PUMPS!

remember in this post where I talked about Emily Loerke at Today's Letters?
yeah. good. well every friday they have "Fist-Pump Friday" where their blog consists of pictures sent in of people doing fist pumps and leg kicks and what not. you should check it out.
ANYWAYS! I am SO SO SO excited to share that Chelsey and I are on it today! when we found out, we jumped up and down screaming for 5 minutes (sorry if we woke you up, Keller girls). I read this blog everyday and it's by far one of my favorites. everyone should love it.

so yeah :) go check us out HERE!


P.S. college life is great :) all of us new Zeta Babies are headed out on our pledge retreat tonight. expect blog about that on Sunday night.

happy weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment